Please be sure to comment so I'll know you've visited my blog. :)

September 30, 2011

Transition to Homebody

I've never been a homebody.  Actually, I've never really had a place I called home for more than a short stint.  I've always been the go hang out with other folks, drive around because there's nothing better to do and well I like to drive, go swing on the swings at a park kinda gal.  Fast forward several years, a bad economy, gas being almost $4 a gallon and losing 2 of the girlfriends I hung out with most... I've become a homebody.  There's also the fact my Hubby is a homebody & I work from home.  All these things add up to staying at home way more than I've ever done so in my life.  Ever.  Now... what do I do with myself?  Whats this nesting thing and how do you do it?  I have never had a room let alone an (almost) entire house to dictate how it's decorated or what purpose it serves.  I feel like I've lost my car in a large arena parking lot.

Advice? 

ps.  When giving advice (sorry to put restraints on it) please keep in mind Hubby doesn't much like change.  And I'm broke.  Le sigh.

Peace.
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment