Please be sure to comment so I'll know you've visited my blog. :)

October 8, 2011

There isn't much Fantasy in this football

Ever since grade school I've been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.  I dont know what made me choose them but I've been a fan ever since.  I don't really keep up with any team and am still confused by most of the plays.  We do watch the Super Bowl every year and I do enjoy a good Super Bowl party. 

So my Brother asked me if I wanted to be part of their fantasy football league.  Fantasy?  Football?  Sure!  I think he & his cronies thought they'd be able to easily beat me.  Well HA.  Until last week (when the Tennessee Chili Honkeys ruled the game) I was in 2nd behind my Brother.  Lol.  I'm learning... coming around.  I'm also PISSED because I have Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward.  Peyton isn't playing, Hines might as well not be & Ben has only scored 70 points.   Thank goodness I was able to get Cam Newton from the Carolina Panthers or I'd be in last place.  (Thanks Cam!) 

Tomorrow the Steelers are going up against the (TN) Titans.  Part of playing fantasy football is not playing emotionally but knowing that your team might get their ass handed to them by another team and setting up your week that way.  So as much as it pains me to go against my Steelers I really hope the Titans roll over them like they're red headed step children.  If any team is going to do it at least it'll be a TN team.  *sigh*  Who knew Fantasy Football would hurt?!


      My Inglorious Basterds ~ Week 5

      SLOT     PLAYER    TEAM   POS    OPP    STATUS ET

  • QB Cam Newton, Car QB NO Sun 1:00
  •  
  • RB Darren McFadden, Oak RB @Hou Sun 1:00
  •  
  • WR Vincent Jackson, SD WR  P @Den Sun 4:15
  •  
  • WR Steve Johnson, Buf WR Phi Sun 1:00
  •  
  • WR Early Doucet, Ari WR  P @Min Sun 1:00
  •  
  • TE Jared Cook, Ten TE @Pit Sun 1:00
  •  
  • DT Ndamukong Suh, Det DT Chi Mon 8:30
  •  
  • DT Ryan Pickett, GB DT @Atl Sun 8:20
  •  
  • DE Kroy Biermann, Atl DE GB Sun 8:20
  •  
  • DE J.J. Watt, Hou DE Oak Sun 1:00
  •  
  • LB Desmond Bishop, GB LB @Atl Sun 8:20
  •  
  • LB Kavell Conner, Ind LB KC Sun 1:00
  •  
  • LB Takeo Spikes, SD LB @Den Sun 4:15
  •  
  • CB Chris Houston, Det CB Chi Mon 8:30
  •  
  • CB Jabari Greer, NO CB @Car Sun 1:00
  •  
  • S Jordan Babineaux, Ten S @Pit Sun 1:00
  •  
  • S Reggie Nelson, Cin S @Jac Sun 1:00
  •  
  • D/ST Titans D/ST D/ST @Pit Sun 1:00
  •  
  • K Mike Nugent, Cin K @Jac Sun 1:00
  •  
  • P Kevin Huber, Cin P @Jac Sun 1:00
  •  
  • HC Titans Coach HC @Pit Sun 1:00

Wish me luck tomorrow.  Surely the Titans will do better than the Vols are doing tonight. 

Peace,
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment