Please be sure to comment so I'll know you've visited my blog. :)

January 7, 2012

PrompTuesday... ok so I'm late.

SanDiego Mommas PrompTuesday - I haven't done this in awhile.  Only because I'm lazy and have ADD.  If you want to participate in the PrompTuesday here are the rules: http://sandiegomomma.com/2008/04/21/promptuesdays-lets-make-writing-fun-again/


                        A little late is  better than not at all!!


Favorite book of 2011.

Chris O'Dell
http://www.amazon.com/Miss-ODell-Nights-Beatles-Clapton/dp/B005K66YU4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1325995410&sr=8-3

From 1968 to 1984, Chris O'Dell worked in the music world as an assistant and tour manager for the most influential musicians of that era. She has appeared on television, radio, and print media relating to her stories of her years with The Beatles and The Stones. She appears in a number of books written about the various groups she worked for including I, Me Mine by George Harrison; Rolling Thunder Logbook by Sam Shepard; Wonderful Tonight by Patti Boyd, and Clapton by Eric Clapton. Currently, she is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor. She has a twenty-two year old son and lives in Tucson, Arizona.




Favorite song and/or album of 2011.
Pistol Annie's  "Hell on Heels"



Favorite blog you discovered in 2011.
I have no idea.  I've found alot this year.




Favorite moment of 2011.
The new Beavis & Butthead started!



Best learning moment of 2011.
www.pinterest.com



What you’re leaving behind in 2011.
Negativity & unasked for advice.



Where you’re headed in 2012.
I have no idea & thats exactly where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment