Please be sure to comment so I'll know you've visited my blog. :)

February 4, 2012

I miss you most

Watchin' the boys play a baseball game,
We loved mud boggin' in the pourin' rain,
Seein' Graceland in Christmas Lights,
Downtown Memphis takin' in the sights,

Double Deucin' in the bed of my truck,
Truth or Dare, had to push my luck,
Joe Walsh made me slow my roll,
Dancin' round like I was on a pole. 


Those days are gone, yeah but those days were good,
We lived each day like a good bad girl should,
We're miles apart, but we've always stayed close,
You're my best friend & I miss you the most.


Jim Beam or some Wild Turkey,
Every weekend was a drinkin' spree,
Datin' cousins, hangin' at a car show,
Fast cars, fast boys, Yeah, we never said no.

Long nights always runnin' the roads,
Wild oats, yeah I'd say they got sowed,
Midnight drives up to the Beauty Spot,
Laughing at each other after smokin' some pot,


Those days are gone, yeah but those days were good,
We lived each day like a good bad girl should,
We're miles apart, but we've always stayed close,
You're my best friend & I miss you most.



lyrics by:  Me
Don't copy cat 'em and sell 'em to Hollywood.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment