Please be sure to comment so I'll know you've visited my blog. :)

September 26, 2011

I'm Back

It seems alot of blogs I've been reading lately are all located right here on blogger.com so I decided to bring back my blog from the dredges of despair and try to rekindle my love of hearing seeing myself talk. 

Today marks the 3rd day of Fall and I have to say it sucks.  Not in the sense that the weather was bad because contrare it was quite nice.  But I miss Summer already & it's only 88 days til Christmas.  Yes, I said it.  I might be off on that count since I'm recalling a number someone posted on their facebook (I think) last night.  It's either 88 or 87.  But still.. less than 3 months.  PLUS we have Halloween & Thanksgiving and a ton of Jewish & such holidays in there.  In fact, Rosh Hashanah is coming up

No comments:

Post a Comment