Please be sure to comment so I'll know you've visited my blog. :)

January 7, 2012

Blog change

So last night I sat and just played with the design of the blog to figure out what settings change what appearance wise.

So this is just a temp bloggy look.  I totally ripped off the LEO symbol from the interweb but if you put it out there w/o your name on it it's free game.  #SosaystheChar  (lmao @ my Tom Greene moment)

Anyway... you can see from my wordpress blog charliepeace.wordpress.com that they have bad ass designs over there to choose from.  That blog represents me a little better color/design wise.  Seems kinda Turkish/Indian to me but I love the colors. 

Any suggestions of sites for blog backgrounds or tutorials that rock are greatly appreciated! 

Hope you have a Sassy Saturday.

Peace. Luv & 420.

Char

No comments:

Post a Comment