Please be sure to comment so I'll know you've visited my blog. :)

January 16, 2012

Finding your niche

I recently had a conversation with another blogger about finding a "niche" for my blog because it seems everyone else has one and I thought I should have one too.  The problem is I have ADD and nothing stays on the radar long enough to become a "niche".  But I kept looking.

Tonight... I found this...  http://treerootandtwig.com/2011/04/28/blog-niche/   How to Blog without a Niche Posted by on Apr 28, 2011. 

I read then re-read this post.  I finally feel validated that I don't have to have a niche to make my blog (eventually) work.  I don't want it to be so all over the place that it's not readable but you won't find a blog full one subject.  Unless we're talking about Brad Pitt.  *hubba hubba*


What's your opinion?  Should you have a niche? 

No comments:

Post a Comment