Please be sure to comment so I'll know you've visited my blog. :)

January 11, 2012

Tag! You're it.

I was tagged by Robin.


The Rules



1. Post these rules.

2. You must post 11 random things yourself.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.

4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.

6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!





My random 11

1.  I didnt get my drivers license until I was 17 even tho I'd been driving for years.
2.  My Mom made my 8th grade dance dress.
3.  I really don't like John Wayne.
4.  I have a total girl crush on Halle Berry!
5. I prefer Frosty over Santa
6. I use to take line dance lessons (and was really good at it)
7. I've sang in 3 weddings.  (I dont think I was very good at it)
8. I use to always wear a perm in my hair even tho it's naturally wavy.
9. I would love to dress up in period wear (anything pre-1960s)
10. I miss my REALLY loud sound system.
11. I like my crooked teeth.



Robin's Questions:



What is your favorite word?   FREE!


What is your least favorite word?   Fat!


What turns you on?  This is only for my Hubby to know ;)


What turns you off?  Do not touch my feets!!


What sound or noise do you love?   The sound(s) you hear while sitting in the woods.


What sound or noise do you hate?   farting!


What is your favorite curse word?    It's a tie between shit & f*ck


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?  Pub owner.  Country singer!  FBI agent.  Actress.  Model.  Brad Pitt's wife.  Psychologist. 
 What profession would you not like to do?   Drug dealer.  Pimp.  School bus driver.  Cattle (or animal) rancher.  Brick layer. 


If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?   "No short bus to hell for you Charlotte!"


Do you type with your fingers on the "home keys?"  Fa sho!!!

My Questions!

1. Do you believe in Aliens?

2.  Who's your favorite game show host?

3. Is there an alternative universe?

4.  What do you think of pancakes?

5.  If you had to choose to kill somebody to save a child/spouse who would you kill?  (Can not be a stranger)

6. If you could dress as any century, which would it be?  (Ex: 1920's, 1790's)

7.  Whats the last thing you lied about?

8.  You have $5, what do you do with it?

9.  If the Government started up Prohibition again would you drink illegally or just switch up your habit/addiction?

10.  Have you ever had your picture in the newspaper?  Why?

11.  Do you know CPR? 


Who am I tagging?   I have no idea since only one or two people even read my blog.

If you get tagged, please put a link here so people can read your answers (or just post your answers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment